Full Service Program
PowerCom offers the audience response program in full service that includes a comprehensive audience response system equipment and a professional on-site technician to help you each step of the way.
The Full Service Program includes the following:
- Audience response system equipment:
- Base station
- Voting keypads (as specified in the purchase order)
- PowerCom Audience Response Software
- Professionally trained on-site technician
- Accessories like AB switch and USB extension cable
- Optional: laptop installed with the full version of the software
How it Works:
The professionally trained PowerCom technician does the following for you:
- A thorough review of the presentation slides and provides guidance in the creation of the question slides. This may include inserting the pollers.
- Ensures that the presentation is ready for a demonstration.
- Rehearses with the presenters or presenter to make sure the event runs smoothly. This is ideally scheduled the night before or 3 hours before the scheduled event.
- Checks the event room and coordinates with the assigned A/V personnel to setup the base stations, keypads and laptop or computer.
During the Event
- Assists the speaker while presenting the slides.
- Operates the polling slides based on the lead of the presenter or speaker.
- Assists the speaker in displaying the graphic result and performs a data analysis.
Conclusion of the Event
- The PowerCom professional technician saves the results of your data and converts them into your desired format.
- Generates data reports and submits them to you on your e-mail.